Monday, February 2, 2009

Pictures of Mine (Iseng)


Okay, here's the rule :
Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people.

[Well, I was not just using Google search but also GettyImages.com, then I decided not to tag anyone, since I even didn't complete all questions.. :p ]

:: The Age Of the Next Birthday ::



:: The Place I'd Like to Travel ::
Hawaii Beach, as people said the best beach ever.. Well I Should be There, at least once before I die.

:: Favorite Place ::
Lee Wee Nam Library NTU, esp Level 5 quite zone, simply because they have a lot of power points ;p, pluss the Airconditioner is not toooo cold like in other places inside the library.


::  Favorite Food ::
Sate Padanglahh... Apa lagiii.... :P


 
:: Favorite Thing ::
My new Nikon D60

:: NickName I Had ::
IEN
:: Favorite Color ::
Gold, khusus buat tas, sepatu, anting. 




:: College Major ::
EEE donk !! My dream college major since I was in Secondary.  Specilized in Infocomm, tepatnya lagi Communication campur2 dikit ama Networking, karena setelah dipikir2 gw lebih semangat belajar Networking daripada Communication, jadi.. semester 1 subject lebih ke communication, tapi semester 2 subjectsnya lebih ke Networking.

:: Name Of My Love ::



Udah Ah, belajar dulu.. !!

3 comments:

  1. gambarnya ga keluar semua ndah.. mgkn copyrighted?

    btw jadinya beli D60? wah wah

    ReplyDelete
  2. pada gk kluar yah?? kok di gw keluar.. ato jangan2 kegedean yaa?? huhuhuhu

    eh iya.. jadinya belinya D60.. huehehe..

    tadinya gw mo beli yang murah2 aja.. yang 100an dolar.. SLR ato polaroid.. eh gak taunyaa.. tiba2 bokap2 gw mo ngasih gw DSLR.. hohho.. asik banget dah.. gw juga dapetnya murah banget rur.. 700 dolar doank..

    D60 enteng banget.. emang buat cewek kayaknya.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. keluar kok... tergantung amalan aja oom fahrur... :D
    akku abis beli D1000 juga (halah beginner aja bangga abis) hehehe

    ReplyDelete